Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

sweeeet

it's really nice :)

Snailiad Snailiad

if only save data could be saved to NG accounts

great game but all my save data is lost >=/

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

that's really cool

I voted this a 4 until I figured out was going. 5 totally for uniqueness and awesomeness. Great stuff.

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

i got a high school hooray

great game.

effin scuba cunts require a tad bit of patience.

the resolution is tight, fit in my screen just right.

but alas, it lags like a bitch. sometimes the CPU will catch up and it will run smooth for 30 seconds, but then it just bogs right back down again.

Really nice though, you just sort of get lost in a nirvana like state playing it, with the music in the background.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

truly amazing game

HILARITY. I watched the movie after, and you did a really good spoof. Great way to get people to notice such a masterpiece. Couldn't of enjoyed it more even though the entire time my GF was nagging me to get off the computer.

Beta Force Beta Force

spectacular

I really enjoyed this game. Too cute not too. I am using a wacom pen so it gave the game an extra edge of fun. Wicked game.

The Tick Cartoon SB The Tick Cartoon SB

nice choice

as far as sound boards go this was a good call.

Time4Cat Time4Cat

This game is swwweeettt.

Awesome concept, fun design. I like it! It's entrancing because the music is soothing and the colors are appealing. I like how the cat leaves trails, that's cool. awesome!

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Im vegetarian

Good game, all true! I have been vegetarian for over a year (jumping back and forth vegetarianism and veganism) and it has been very easy once you understand that you're not going to die without meat. I know vegetarian seniors and vegetarian raised children. Keep up the hard work!

Suicide Kittens Suicide Kittens

suicide kittens

big win here. Love it. After the preloader finished loading it kind of hesitated to start and I almost closed the window, just something you should be aware of. Perhaps a play button instead? Hmm. Well congrats on suicide kittens.