Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

owowowowow

Kieran-s responds:

rip

Spirit Chaser Spirit Chaser

amazing ! I really enjoyed how positive and uplifting this animation was. Good jorb. It epitomizes what I think would feel like success and overcoming negativity.

Define Intervention Define Intervention

here's my opportunity to give my religious fundamental thoughts on a great piece of artwork because I like hearing the sound of my own voice:

okay here we go, like, okay, like, God totally wouldn't do that ok? Further, the priest, like, totally needed a day off, so like, I am happy for him. And like this movie was pretty good so thank u <3 for like making this and like you know, being an artist, and spreading the truth that if you don't like your job you should get a new job and like, not be a phony

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

sweeeet

it's really nice :)

Snailiad Snailiad

if only save data could be saved to NG accounts

great game but all my save data is lost >=/

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

that's really cool

I voted this a 4 until I figured out was going. 5 totally for uniqueness and awesomeness. Great stuff.

Space stuff Space stuff

pretty sweet, kinda geeky tho. besides that great

Gods of Chipstep Gods of Chipstep

pretty fucking good.

i could see this working well for opening sequence for a movies credits/scenes. power walking into the plot scene, lights rising, energies flaring, eyes matching eyes, cameras moving. It would be pretty epic.

wandschrank responds:

I'd love to see that movie! Thanks for your review.

djhoneyb - &amp;quot;Rise and Shine&amp;quot;, she said djhoneyb - "Rise and Shine", she said

pretty good, lacked something that would make it stand out. a little too generic, but really good

djhoneyb responds:

Thank you. I can even agree on that. I may or may not fix this sometime :D

Mein Führer Mein Führer

naaaaaaaaaaaaice

Daily Imagination #258 - Old Wood Daily Imagination #258 - Old Wood

his mouth is a vagina

Xephio responds:

shit, thought nobody would notice

Silly Hoodie 6 Silly Hoodie 6

I see what you did there.